This got me thinking about how time flies by, and how my sense of humor has changed. Now old people jokes take on a more personal meaning.
For instance, an OLD friend sent this list of texting codes along (anonymously) and I could not resist sharing it with you:
Texting Codes for Seniors
• ATD - at the Doctor
• BFF - best friend’s funeral
• BTW – bring the wheelchair
• CBM – covered by medicare
• CUATSC – see you at the senior center
• DWI – driving while incontinent
• FWIW – forgot where I was
• GHA – got heartburn again
• HGBM – had good bowel movement
• LMDO – laughing my dentures out
• OMSG – Oh, my! Sorry, gas
• WAITT – who am I talking to?
• TOT –texting on toilet (my favorite!)
And some friends have updated the list:
OOV-Out of Viagara
OMT-Old Man Texting
LOL-Left out Lipitor
But today, let me conclude with HBZ-happy birthday Zoe!